Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Merlin has arrived!

**UPDATE: Merlin has been ADOPTED!**

Good evening everyone! It has been a busy night here at the Chateau de Fluffies as we welcomed Merlin into our home. Actually, it was pretty uneventful. Maximus and Rhea love other dogs and Merlin is so, so easy. Dr. G at Cooper Square Vet Hospital showed us how to give the insulin and while I was a little more timid that I expected to be (I am NOT a squeamish person by any means, nor is this an ick-inducing activity), Ross has it down and will show me the ropes.

IMG_7129

More fluffies = more happies! Seriously though, Merlin was born to snuggle. Once he was certain that I was done preparing food, he hopped up on the couch and has been there ever since.

IMG_7139

Yup, he is going to be just fine! He is definitely a little on the thin side but it is nothing that a few square meals won’t help resolve and while he may have a bit of trouble seeing, he surely doesn’t let it stand in his way. He has already found his way around and even played with Maximus for a little bit! I can tell that the two of them are going to get along great.

No comments:

Post a Comment