Monday, March 28, 2011

Guest Post: Peety Pants!

Hi guys! I’m Peety Pants, another one of the Waggytail Rescues looking for a home. My buddy Merlin told me about his blog and I thought it would be a great way for me to introduce myself and maybe find my forever home.

peetypants2CROPPED

I am a totally cool and fun two year-old Chihuahua looking for a place that I can call my very own. The humans say I’m a little bit of a overweight (I currently weigh 9 pounds) and could stand to lose a few pounds, but a boy can’t help it if he likes treats…right? After all, it doesn’t slow me down, not even a little bit and I love, love,  love to play with humans AND other dogs. It would be great to go to a home where I have a friend to play with. Not to brag or anything, but I am also super smart and would be really easy to train. Heck, I bet you could have me doing tricks in no time.

Peetypants1

Sure, I can be a little barky when I first meet someone new and I am a little nervous around strangers, but once I get to know you, I am all love. (It also doesn’t hurt if you have a tasty treat or two to warm your way into my heart!) Even though I love to run around and play, I am also a pretty chill dude. I love to snuggle and love to sleep on my back – this way I’m always ready for belly scratches!

peetypants3

Okay, so I don’t like to go potty outside, but can you really blame me? Before I came here, I had never been walked! I am sure that it is something that I can learn though and in the meantime, I do use the wee wee pads like a good boy.

Overall, I’d say I’m a fun lovin’, sassy little guy…a typical Chihuahua. All I want is a place that I can call home and some dog and human friends to play with and love. If you are interested in adopting me, please check out Waggytail Rescue for more information.

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: Peety Pants was adopted this past weekend and is no longer available.

    ReplyDelete